The Local Government Pension Scheme in Nottinghamshire is administered by Nottinghamshire County Council. The Pension Office is part of the Business Support Centre which is located at Trent Bridge House in West Bridgford.
Please use the search tool below to help find the information you need.
No luck finding what you need? Can't find the answer to your question?
Before you contact us, please ensure that you have your National Insurance number available and remember to quote it, together with your full name on all correspondence.
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 4.30pm
(0115) 977 2727 - Option 3 then...
- option 0 - Annual Benefit Statement queries
- option 1 - to report the death of a Local Government pensioner
- option 2 - if you have a query on your pension's payslip
- option 3 - for the teacher's scheme
- option 4 - to speak to someone in the Pension's Office
For postal correspondence our address is:
Business Support Centre
Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
You may prefer to come and see a member of our pension team at the Business Support Centre at Trent Bridge House, which is situated on Fox Road (off Radcliffe Road) in West Bridgford.
Directions to Trent Bridge House