Nottinghamshire County Council invests and administers the pension fund for Nottinghamshire County Council, all the district councils, and many other organisations who are generally non-profit making, or are undertaking a service which was, or could be carried out by the Local Authority.
Aims & Purpose of the fund
The aims of the fund:
- to keep the contribution rate as constant as possible at reasonable cost to the taxpayers
- to manage employers’ liabilities effectively
- to ensure that sufficient resources are available to meet all liabilities as they fall due
- to maximise the returns from investments within reasonable risk parameters.
The purpose of the fund:
- is to receive monies in respect of contributions, transfer values and investment income
- is to pay out monies in respect of scheme benefits, transfer values, costs, charges and expenses as defined in the relevant government regulations.
Annual Report and AGM
The most recent Nottinghamshire Pension Fund annual reports:
- Annual Report 2017/18
- Annual Report 2016/17
- Annual Report 2015/16
- Annual Report 2014/15
- Annual Report 2013/14
- Annual Report 2012/13
At the Pension Fund AGM on 4 October 2018 the following presentations were given:
- Investment Performance
- Management & Financial Performance
- Pensions Administration
- AGM Questions
Presentations from the 2017 AGM: